Sunset Over Toledo


Sunset Over Toledo
Originally uploaded by janine13.
Well this is a photo from last night, leave a comment if you want me to email you the time series i took of this sunset. It´s really nice :-)

This was taken on a rocky outcrop underneath the castle where I´m staying, San Servando.

Today I took the Zocotren, which is a tourist train that goes the full 360ยบ around Toledo, and it was really really fun. I did this with my two German friends, Tina and .. crap i´ve forgotten. We met in Cats hostel in Madrid and I helped them get into the castle here :-) So i was their tour guide for part of the day, it was really fun. Tina speaks realllly good english and spanish so that helped because ich spreche nicht Deutsch.

So that was nice and dandy, went back to the hostel, had a leisurely swim, and then a solid siesta. I´m getting quite attatched to an afternoon nap. I would have kept on sleeping, but this is another odd rule, the computer room is only open from 5-7 on weekdays.

So after this I´m going to eat something, then go straight back to bed. Still feel a little off.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Janine... keep them coming.

Talden said...

Not bad at all... Is the 1024x768 image on Flickr the highest res you have?

I wouldn't mind an email copy of the time-lapse...

Anonymous said...

Yes I believe 42c in Toledo, but not 40c in Rome =)

Humidities are 20-40% in Spain atm which is almost unheard of in Hamilton so i bet it feels much different