Chilled

Seems like a long time since I did a post, and yet I have essentially done nothing. Walked around town (shopping area), went to Gandía (a costal town 1 hour by train south of Valencia) to try to find accomodation on friday (no luck), read Angels and Demons yesterday (yes, the entire day/evening sunbathing on the roof terrace) then drank more sangria in the plaza with Sven, and today i went to the beach again with Sven (Belgium guy). I was meant to leave here on friday, but because everywhere I want to go is booked (they are unbookable youth hostels), i´m stuck in the Hôme hostel. As you can see though its not a bad hostel, plus Sven is also too lazy to find another place to stay so we´re stuck here together haha!

The beach today was aweeeeesome. Infact i´m still really salty, so probably should shower. Nice body surfable waves. Quite funny tho, Sven was like "wow those waves are big", and i was like "wow those waves are small". Go NZ waves!!!

Argh, I´m sick of hearing Shakira on the radio alllll the time.

So I´m a lot browner, a lot more relaxed, and a lot more dehydrated actually. Water time. Good to hear Hamilton had a sunny day - one sunny day!

Adiós!

No comments: