10 Things You Don´t Really Need To Know, But I´m Telling You Anyway

1) My local supermarket in Rome was Pam.
2) My local supermarket in Madrid is Lidl.
3) I have a jandal, watch and ring tan.
4) When I´ve asked people if they can tell where I´m from, 100% so far have said Australia. Even a Kiwi said it. He felt so shamed and I pretended to throtle him. What made it funnier was that I was wearing my bone carving AND a tshirt with a Kiwi bird on it.
5) There was a baby screaming on my flight.
6) Things are cheaper here in Spain.
7) Tuna in Spanish is Atun.
8) I heard Hevia in the metro station in Rome. (That one´s for Greg)
9) You cannot smoke inside in Italy, but you can in Spain (starts coughing).
10) From what I´ve seen of Madrid so far, its quite nice. (I went to my hostel and lay down on the bed to test it, and I woke up a few hours later!)

Adiós amigos!
(No photos yet of Spain, but hopefully in the next few days.)
(And finally my blog lives up to its name! Janine IS in Spain!!)

No comments: