Sidenote RE: Photos.

I guess this comment goes mainly to the person who commented on it, but if anyone else has any qualms feel free to email me.

The comment was "all your photos have you in them". Well, please notice the title of my blog --------> JANINE in Spain. Yes, thats right, ME. If you want photos of Spain, then sure, you can email me because I´ve got HEAPPPPS of photos that I haven´t put on my photo page due to storage restrictions.

Oh yeah, guys & girls, everyone, please comment on my photos/blogs! If you like them just tell me! Push the comment button... If I don´t get an email from you, at least just say hi this way???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine
your photos are great and I don't mind you in them otherwise they look like post cards

Talden said...

What you need is a Flickr pro account ;)

Glad to see you're intact, awake and having fun.