Surprise......


Another Black and White
Originally uploaded by Janina Kiwi.
Yup, I'm in Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand.
Just on holiday, just for Easter!
My ticket got into a use or loose it situation, and so here I am in tshirt weather enjoying being with friends, family, and familiar haunts. Really weird to be here....... hard to explain.
Its not reverse culture shock, because even though its my hometown, i feel like a tourist discovering things again.... like the Hilly tavern being ripped down, The Base, a whole load of new buses, mums completely new house, renovations on dads house, renelles new house, not as many people here, no boyfriend, no bike, mums new boyfriend, uni modifications........... so many things. I guess adjusting in July when i start B semester will be trickier.

I had a lovely afternoon in London on my way here (also went via South Korea) with my cousin Eduard from Holland and Irene from NZ, and London put on fantastic weather. Perfect for cruising in a convertible past Buckingham Palace, and walking around Big Ben, the Thames, The London Eye (tho unfortunately no time to go on it), and getting a really rushed but interesting tour of inner London. I enjoyed it inmensly, I can't wait to go there again in June for 5 days for a proper look.

So I'm chilling at home now, have already bumped into quite a few people, and looking to take it easy.

I miss Spain.
Y te echo de menos mucho tambien mi cielo, ya nos vemos, te quiero muchisimo. mil besos y mas.
Janine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lo q siento no tiene palabras, no sabes cuantos sentimientos hay dentro de mi, o si lo sabes???? supongo que sí, y eso espero... jejjejeje

te quiero y te quiero ya aquí joer, vuelveeeeeeeeeeeeee q te echo mucho mucho de menos.

encima te doy toques al móvil y no me haces ni puto caso, condenada.


pero aún así te quiero.



besazos enormes, besazos llenos de amor y ternura, besazos como los de siempre, besazos cochinos y besazos guapiiiiiiiisimos.


Oo

Unknown said...

y donde estan mis besos, fea?


haha, live it up in Kiwiland.