Beaches


Elegante.........
Originally uploaded by Janina Kiwi.
Lots of beaches recently, i've been to Raglan with family and Waihi with friends. It couldn't be better really!!

We've had some brilliant weather, i bought a new dress and here i am showing it off. i didn't get cold during the whole day, though i didn't get int o the water.

Here we are in a little bay next to Waihi, got there after a 30 minute walk with Hamish, Renelle and Ellie. My back held up so I'm thankful for that!

Raglan the other day with Mum Willoughby and Erica was also a great treat, followed by fish 'n' chips which brought back memories!!!

I'm going through at least 1 V (an energy drink) a day. its good stuff, i'm gonna load it up in my suitcase!!!!

There has been lots of lazing around. Read Whitehorn by Bryce Courtenay, good book, though a very disappointing ending. I expected better, i wanted The Power Of One type stuff, but never eventuated.

Off to bed now, going shopping tomorrow :-)
buenas noches mi amor, eres mi cielo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buenas noches a ti, te quiero mucho, te quiero con locura, hasta tal punto q mi vida no tiene sentido sin ti, que será de mi cuando no esté a mi lado? q será de mi en ese año y pico? q será...


te acabo de decir, quien me hará feliz como tú me lo haces con tu presencia?


te necesito, quiero q te quedes para siempre junto a mi, q nunca te separes, no te vayas, no me dejes nunca.


te amo.



























preciosa