Petra, The Rose Red City

Yes, I spent last Sunday in Petra, Jordan.
*clears throat*
Not quite, but I like the photo, I took it in Oviedo, Asturias, where I went for the day with Gema, Juan (her bf), and Susi. (Ok, I admit I played with it in photoshop...)

Apart from that excursion, I haven´t been doing much. Just finished today photocopying 96 exams...... they will be fun to mark on Monday/Tuesday!!! Sigh.... and then the reports........ nooooooooooooooo!!!!! At least the 2nd term is coming to an end. And thankgoodness there is only 1 more term to go!! Yupiiii!!!

Spring is starting, tho we´ve just had a dumping of snow on the hills around the area, nothing here in Getxo though!!! q putada! Can´t wait for the warmer weather that Easter should bring.

I´ve been throwing myself into a lot of photography lately, and digital retouching also. I love it. It helps also that its Susi´s field of speciality. Although I´ve done everything on my own its nice to have an eye over my shoulder. If only I was able to save up for a digital SLR, but living here is so expensive!!!!

Life as usual around here.....
Whats up over there???????????

xxooxx

No comments: