Yesterday In Rome


Nice Contrast Pic
Originally uploaded by janine13.
Hey people! I've just posted a few photos. They are big so sorry for those with a slow connection.

Anyway. I had a FANTASTIC sleep. Well, with an eye mask and earplugs :-) I didn't want to be disturbed and I wasn't (apart from the heat, 2am = 28* & 5am = 28*). And look at the time - I'm up early! My first and last time I reckon. I want to get inside the colloseum today, and i went to bed early (9pm) so thats why I'm up early.

Last night as i got into bed and remembered one of the hosts telling us to remember to fold our blankets... but i only had my sheets that he'd given me. I thought about going to ask for them, but as you can see with the temperatures i just wrote about, there was absolutley no need. not even for a top sheet!

anyways, i gotta go now, breakfast is being served and i'm hungry & need to catch metro :-)

ciao!

No comments: