A Quick Overview

Ok, I realise that apart from the USAC link on the right, many of you won't know what I'm actually going to be doing. So here it is.

On the 27th of July I fly out via Bangkok (2hr stopover) to Rome, where I'll spend 4 days soaking up my liver and the sights, if I can go outside of my air conditioned hostel that is (Rome= current heatwave). I then fly to Madrid (capital of Spain) where I'll spend 6 days drinking and sleeping and squeezing in the sights. Then onto Toledo (the ancient capital) where I'll sleep in a castle! After a few days I'll travel to Cuenca, then a few days in Valencia (going to host the 2007 Americas Cup). Then I travel up the Mediterranean coast to Morella which has some nice Roman ruins, then down to party central in Gandia where I'll be lying on the beach and drinking!!! Back up to Valencia for a few days, and then comes the highlight of my trip on the 31st of August --> The Tomato Festival!!! Stoked!! (For those that don't know, this is the tomato throwing fiasco that hits the small town of Bunyol every year). Then I'm up to Madrid to catch a bus to Bilbao (Northern Spain, the heart of Basque Country) where I'll begin my finance and economics studies. I'm flatting for the first semester, then being home stayed for the second semester. I'm not sure what I'm doing after my course, but I hope to visit my boyfriend Cam in the UK.

Well. Thats got me all excited now! 2 weeks!

No comments: