Getting Jitters

Well, 23 days to go.... so I look up the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, just to check any warnings about Spain.... and look what I get:

Possibility of further terrorist attacks. Exercise caution, maintain a high level of personal security awareness, particularly in tourist areas and if travelling on public transport.
Avoid demonstrations and large public gatherings, particularly in the Basque region. ETA, the Basque terrorist group, has threatened to attack the Spanish tourist industry in 2005.

Guess where I'm going!!! Basque region!!! Yes of course I knew about the ETA etc when I applied, but I figure that they're not going to bomb thier own territory.

Here's to hoping anyway....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe if you hadnt rejected my blonde hair-dye then the troubles of the world would be over and the basque wouldnt be so angry anymore

Anonymous said...

give them Kumara as a friendly gift. they won't want to hurt you then.