I´m here but very busy!

I´m here!!! Living in Bilbao, about to start work tomorrow at the academy, catching up with friends, missing the internet terribly (hence no action recently), and going out!
Appologies for no photos or contact, as I said, it´s been hectic! But I had my last ever exam on Friday here and it went ok, so yay! I´m all done university wise!!!!!!!
Spain is playing the eurosoccer 2008 final against Germany tonight which should be a good game to watch!! Viva España!
This is just a quick note, will write more soon!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

grreat Ninie, well well WELL done!!!

nelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS on finishing nean! its a great feeling innit!! :) :) :)

well done you!

Unknown said...

come baaaack to madriiiiid!! :) I'm glad you're only a couple hours away now instead of a million...

Unknown said...

you really need to write some more...