Bye Bye Dana

Well thats me setting up a self timer for my final scooter ride (my scooter was called Dana). The shots I took were too cheesy to put up, so here´s my muffed attempt.

My walls are bare, no more postcards which makes my room kinda depressing. But 5 more days and I leave for Europe!!! That is if I survive 19 hours in Hong Kong, Aeroflot flights, the Moscow airport, and studying for my final exam. Looking forward to another adventure!!

Crap... I´m getting up in 4 hours to finish off my 499 report of an investigation........ see you! And yes, now I have to bike instead of (motor)bike in.... and in the rain at that...... oh well. At least I´ll have Coldplays new album Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends to keep me company!!

1 comment:

nelle said...

Bye Dana! I loved you! You were so cheap on gas. And you amused me. Nice work on TM tho nean!

Go hard nuts with the 499!