Travelling, Part 2


bikeseat, originally uploaded by Janina Kiwi.

After a huge kerfuffle in the Madrid airport, not being able to board the plane because of suposed "missing" documents, me saying i had my plane ticket from Hong Kong to Auckland which is all i needed, but all the time the guy was meaning my return plane ticket from Auckland, which of course does not exist. Carrying a Dutch passport i can understand the confusion, but showing him my NZ residents visa made him sweat!!!!! All that time for nothing.......... at least he upgraded me to business class.

Though i had only 2 minutes to say goodbye to Susi, us both in tears. Complete ratshit if you ask me. Here comes 2008.......

Anyway, got home, finally!!! Dad picked me up, and all was sweet, went to my job interview within 2 hours in Auckland, and got the EF job!! Yay!!! So i´ll be visiting Hamiltron schools in the near future promoting a high school year overseas!! I have a few other jobs in the pipeline also, hopefully!! (http://www.ef.co.nz/master/hsy/index_asia.asp)

The photo is taken from an old bike in Amsterdam, i have just put up a lot of new photos, mostly scanned ones from an old olympus film camera that i have from my grandmother. i´ve really enjoyed using it!!

Into the second week at uni, and things are looking good so far!!
Do i really need to use this anymore?
Please comment........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah you need to keep doing this when u go back to spain so all us NZers can see what ur up to!!

Anonymous said...

Neener,

Want to know something weird? I had your blog or whatever this is, in my favourites and decided to give'r a click.

Glad to hear you're back in wacky old NZ. Again, oddly enough I wore my All-Blacks shirt today.

Oh yeah, this is Adam from Budapest/Bratislava if you remember... I know, "Oh my dear god," hopefully you remember now.

Anyway, I'm trying to find a reason for the 36 hour flight to go back to OZ/NZ. Haven't found anything just yet, if I do I'll shoot you an email. I hear the Southern Alps calling for my ski's again.

All is good with me.

Adam from Ottawa, Canada.. (look it up)

Unknown said...

no, but start using your Kiwiland one, because I am dying for an update... :)

Anonymous said...

No sé q dices ni q te dicen. pero viste q rápido pasa el tmpo?

Pronto estaremos juntas de nuevo.

ILY.