On My Way Home

Well, this is my last night in Spain. I´m staying with some spanish friends, and tomorrow afternoon my plane leaves for Amsterdam, then to Hong Kong the next day, and the friday morning I´m HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don´t have time to be pensive about all this at the moment, i want to get it over and done with, and come home.

But at the same time no, i want to stay here and enjoy everything all over again.

Sigh.
Time to check for dangerous items/liquid bottles over 100ml etc etc crap in my luggage.

I do appologise for not keeping the world more informed of my comings and goings. What i will tell you, and later on show you in photos, is that i am very much in love and it tears me apart to leave here.

I don´t want to think about tomorrow. But i do want to think about friday (i have a job interview that day even!).

Ya veremos. tq guapa. mucho.

The fantastic "Janine In Spain"

(soy super chula)

No comments: