Non Stop Times

A very quick overview since when I went to Las Fallas in Valencia 2 weekends ago (16th-20th) #NB That post & accompanying photos are delayed due to laziness# (But you can see my photographer-friend-Daniel-who-I-met-in-Valencia-but-is-from-Barcelona´s photos here )

Well I´m just sitting here inside on a cloudless day with temperature in the mid twenties but with a chilly wind, eating last nights bonanza supreme delicious salad, downloading music, listening to music, stretching, and procrastinating by writing long lists on my blog when I should be writing my 5 page in spanish essay which was due yesterday on Romantisism in 19th century spanish literarure. Sigh.

Cloudless day::::: The weather is picking up, and there have been tshirt days already!!!

Bonanza supreme delicious salad::::: I went shopping yesterday on an empty stomach, came home, and made a fabbbbbb salad with carrots, cucumber, shredded beetroot, strawberries, pear, apple, shredded lettuce, avocado, philadelphia cheese, and aloe vera yogurt as the dressing.

Downloading music::::: To fill my new shiny slim beautiful black baby (30gig iPod (music, photos, video etc etc)).

Listening to music::::: My passion

Stretching::::: The tendonitis of the 3 tendons in each lower leg (the cause of my ankle problems) is getting better, but very very slowly. At least I get a massage from the physiotherapist everyday though in my calves.

Essay::::: Essay? What essay? Oh crap, that one. Time to do the essay I guess.
Will post RE: Las Fallas soon.
It is well worth reading and seeing, but nothing compared to being there. At all.
Las Fallas were incredible. Better than my iPod and salad combined even.......

No comments: