Beautiful Day


Beautiful Day
Originally uploaded by janine13.
Just a fabulous day.

The past two weeks have flown by, its been absolutely lovely here (apart from some horrendus days of rain), and the past weekend has been great.

I didn´t go out as such, had Asturian friends over, lots of pizza, Cuban rum, late nights, balmy weather, and most importantly, awesome friends.

To clear up some confusion:
1)I am still doing my Bachelor of Management Studies, however I have changed my International Management major to SPANISH. (I still continue with my Economics major also)
2)There is a 99.99% chance that I will not return to New Zealand in July...... I´m staying until December now I´ve (basically) decided......
3)I will be finding some kind of job, most likely teaching English after summer here (Augustish-December)
4)It´ll either be here in País Vasco, or Asturias (also in the north of Spain)
5)I´m going to travel more again during summer after uni finishes in mid-May until sometime in August. My only problem will be missing home (er, this home here in Getxo), and my money $ituation. (its not dwindling yet, but will be by May...)

Well. Although this isn´t completely up to date and I haven´t said half of what I want to say, I have to go to class now.

Enjoy my photos, I especially love my martini and olive one. Lots of people in the new batch of photos.... as I said, i haven´t really beeeen anywhere lately apart from hanging out with friends. (And one in particular hehehehe).

Besos. Me voy a quedar aquí para siempre!!!! jajaja una broma, volveré, no os preocupéis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine,
It's Isaac from the Warehouse (your old job)! Sounds like you are having a great time in Spain, looking forward to catching up with you when (if) you return to Aotearoa.
Keep up the posts, they're interesting and insightful!
Aroha,
Isaac