Not A Bad Day

Well, things just keep getting better, and better, and better. I feel like I'm lying on my back looking up at the sky, and time is standing still. I want time to stand still, for I am happy. Elated, captivated, ecstatic, exultant, overjoyed etc etc etc.

I have a Spaniard :-) We've been together for a week now, though we liked eachother before also. And so yeah, hence I'm happy. VERY.

Valentines day was spent not with Spaniard (who had to go home due to a death in the family), but with a bunch of USAC students sipping pink cocktails (red martini's and some very exotic cocktails indeed (one of which involved sugar rimmed glasses and floating strawberries)) and chatting the night away.

On Wednesday for my Basque cooking class we went to a ciderhouse (a very Spanish thing to do) and ate a loooooooooooot of good food, and drank some very nice cider. It comes from a barrel as magnificently demonstrated by meeeeeeeeeee . The flavour needs to be broken, which is why its done from such a distance. Yes there is a grate in the floor in case you miss the glass, but me - miss? No way, I'm a pro at this now.

What else to tell? Ummmmmmmmmmm, did you hear that I'm happy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats like catching elephant pee in a glass or something... iiinteresting... lol