Hola

Hey, just saying hi to everyone.
Haven´t done much lately, its all been saved up for tomorrow night in San Sebastian where carnaval will be going offfff!!! and a Death Cab for a Cutie concert which will be awesome (an american band i love that i found out about here) tomorrow night also. And i´m meeting up with Emma Cooke from my childhood (ok, and later on also) in San Sebastian tomorrow who is visiting from France for a day or two.
The only thing that isn´t going well in my life at the moment are my ankles. I haven´t gone out for a long time in preperation for this night, i hope they survive, i do´nt think they will tho somehow. This sucks!!!! And its gone from just being my ankles in pain to my feet/archilies/shins/calves all hurting. Sigh. The doctors here aren´t the same as in NZ. I need to find myself a physio, the pills i got given aren´t doing thier job.

Cool, that was a balanced entry, exactly the same amount of complaint as there was exhultation.
Hehehehe. I´m actually more happy than it appears tho.
Chau!!!! Besos a todos.

No comments: