Home in Getxo!!


My Room
Originally uploaded by janine13.
Well. After a disasturous night on the night train, I have arrived to my final destination, Getxo (pronounced Getcho).

This is home now for me until christmas!! (after christmas i´ll be homestayed with a family)

I had my first day at uni, and moved in yesterday, and i am currently sick with the flu.

Therefore this post will unfortunately have to wait, however i´ve made some good friends already, i have a wicked apartment with a great view (See photos), am flatting with an american Ashley, an italian Giuseppe, and someone else who hasn´t moved in yet.

Its been great, but i need some rest now (la tomatina was a very large blog to type out!)

AdiĆ³s for now.

If you want to know my address and cellphone number, just drop me an email :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitsui & Co. Makes Investment in Feedster
Mitsui & Co., Ltd., has announced it has made an investment in Feedster, a developer and provider of RSS search services for the Internet.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a site about Ciara called Ciaramania . It pretty much covers lots of Ciara related stuff like:-

Is Ciara Really a Man? :-)