English Essay

Begin your story with the following sentence, writing 120 - 180 words.

Mark could never imagine that this telephone call would change his life forever.....
When Mark Lewis Harlinton Stone pick his small and beautifull phone, heard a lot of strange voices and noises, one of them the highest and strongest one said:
- Hello, my name is Katty, I´m 23 years old, my boyfrien is Eden, I´ve two brothes, I live in Furniture Street in the number three but I´ll change my house and I´m going to kill you!!
Two days later:
Mark Lewis Harlinton Stone was smiling, however he had lived his two last days closed and horrified in the toilet.
When he went out of the toilet the phone rang again and Mark run towards his neighbour home who was cleaning the flor and it was wet. Just in that moment Mark slided and fell dow to the flor. Inmediately arrives an ambulance which took him to the hospital in wich dead.
Cristian, 14.

Where do i begin to correct?????

No comments: