El mejor de los viajes es el próximo

A new day has begun, and today I sent out all my Christmas greetings, so if you didn´t recieve them, email me, or maybe this will be enough for you.

My 2 weeks holidays have begun, classes are over. Writing 96 reports in Spanish was a drag, but its all over - of the 76 exams I dished out, 55 passed, so it wasn´t too bad. On the last day yesterday we all sang christmas carols which was sore on the ears, but really fun.

I have a new laptop, partly thanks to the generosity of someone in particular (thankyou). I love my laptop. Its really pretty. Next on my list is a camera like my brothers, a Cannon 400D that takes photos like this, this and this. Nice work.

I am going to spend christmas in a small village in Asturias called Xedré (Gedrez in Spanish), where I have been told its snowing!!! My first white christmas!!! I´m really really excited. We´re leaving tonight and the christmas eve dinner is going to be a blast.

Merry Christmas!
Feliz Navidad!
Zorionak!

Be safe
Janine ::::: Nina ::::: Kiwi Guapa

No comments: