Fantastic Granada


Bench Shot
Originally uploaded by janine13.
Well, I was blown away by Granada.
Stunned.
Incredibled. Wait thats not a word.
Thats because words fail to describe Granada.

Hence i took LOTS of photos. You can see them here.

Lets just say i did lots of walking around La Alhambra, a mix of christian and moorish (from north africa) palaces and fortresses and castles and gardens that were built between the 12th and 15th century. Its fantastic. I loved it.

The photos explain it all.
I love the bee one. perfect timing!!

well, i´m back home in Getxo now, and i really really have to find a job. i blew the budget on my trip........... i´m in debt for the first time in my life (excluding my debt to the government... oh jeez don´t remind me about that....)...... thank goodness i don´t have to pay rent every month, instead it gets lumped into one giant sum in december. oh crap, december.

sigh.
my holiday now just a memory!!! i want more holidays!!!!!!
hehehe, the cat just twitched next to me.

ok guys, enjoy the photos. i know there are lots. be patient. i enjoyed taking them, i hope you enjoy watching them.

No comments: