Fire Clouds


Fire Clouds
Originally uploaded by janine13.
Well, I´ll pass on the Prague/Cambridge then, only to say that they were in the top 3 places i enjoyed the most of my trip. It was amazing....

Lately what have I been doing?
well, exams have finished, and i have nothing to do now but laze around and listen to music.
the fisiotherapy is getting much better, and i´ve been biking around also to help keeping weight off my legs.

beth has returned for a month, my friend from last semester, and its been cool hanging out with her.

nights like the past two nights, one:the sunset, and two:the relaxation have been incredible. waking up at 4 for the past few days has been bliss, and the resting is definately doing me good. i feel fantastic.

well people, i close this blog entry very content.
hope the weather isn´t getting you down in nz!!! think positive, at least the weather here is getting better for me!!!! (40º the otherday in bilbao, sweltering heat, followed by a thunderstorm naturally!!!)

chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

1 comment:

Kepa said...

Nice photo of Sopelana beach!!!!

I have some nice photo also from that place